Marketers are a special group of people.
If you’ve already judged the title of this article and photo, and immediately thought about how it could be better, chances are, you’re a marketer.
We look at the world differently.
We see potential everywhere.
We can’t shut our minds off because at any moment, we can connect a dot we need for the most incredible campaign idea ever!
We’re celebrating fellow marketers this week with some fun. You’re our people!
You know you’re a marketer when….
- During a movie, you can spot every ad placement. Funny how the characters only eat Subway.
- You know the correct sizing for images on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter off the top of your head. 1080×1080 anyone?
- When your neighbor’s child asks if they can mow your lawn, you get copy paper and help them create a flyer.
- You check your open rates on your latest email campaign and get excited when it’s over 20%. It’s your “Price Is Right” moment.
- You have Call-To-Actions in your personal email signature. Click here to take a quiz to see if we’re best friends.
- You have a digital graveyard of examples of ads that you’ve screenshotted because “research”.
- You know your client’s brand hex colors and fonts by heart.
- No one can explain what you actually do. “She does something on the computer, I think.”
- You keep taking marketing courses and classes because “it’s fun!”
- You Google in incognito mode by default because you don’t want cookies following you as you obsessively check your client’s rankings.
- You subscribe to random brands’ email marketing just to see what they’re doing, and secretly think you’re doing it better.
- As soon as something exciting happens in the office, you immediately think, “We should share this with our followers!” #BOOMERANG
- You mentally turn every conversation into a potential blog post.
- You get sad for businesses that still don’t have an online presence.
Did we miss one? Share it with us in the comments below!
Images Credit: https://www.instagram.com/lolmarketinghumor/
Marketers In Leadership
Are you a marketer in a leadership role who produces great work but still don’t feel like others get your true value?
You might be a good candidate for coaching from our Managing Director, Shavonnah Roberts Scheiber.
Click here to find out more because your work speaks for itself. Now it’s time to *feel* like it.